it or not, you can assemble solid professionally built storage sheds,
garages, gazebos and even sunrooms from a kit! Save money in these tight
times while doing home improvement with one of our do it yourself kits.
Do it yourself Steel Buildings
Somundy’s steel building kits are perfect for all of your residential
building applications. Many customers choose to use our steel kit buildings
as an ultra-tough alternative to protect everything from their garden
tools to their antique cars.
Our steel kit buildings are a perfect solution to provide extra storage
space outside of their home.
Some choose to turn our easy-to-construct buildings in to the workshop
they've always dreamed of having, while others use our light gauge steel
kits buildings as an actual home.
For whatever you decide to use our versatile steel kit buildings for,
you can be confident that they will provide one of the most durable, economic,
and efficient alternatives available on the market today.
- Do it yourself (Easy assembly)
- Light Gauge steel construction
- Competitive and affordable pricing
- Customer service Available
- Factory Direct
- Our steel kit buildings use
light steel panels and thus have no need for beams, posts or trusses
which means you end up with a 100% useable space.
- We have a variety of kits to choose from that
meets the aesthetic and functional requirements of any customer.
- Our steel kits can accommodate a varied range
of projects, from a simple backyard workshop to garage to a structure
suitable for living in.
- Our kits come in a selection of sizes, and
are easily modified and added to even after construction is complete.
- Do it yourself (Easy Assembly)
- Our residential steel buildings can be assembled
in an easy do-it-yourself three-step process.
- Click here to find
out how to assemble a our steel buildings.
- Our residential steel buildings are made from
light gauge steel standard sized panels (120cm x 240cm), and have
all the inherent qualities and strengths that light steel posses.
- These steel kit buildings are virtually maintenance
- Somundy’s steel kit buildings are improved
for ventilation and airflow.
- Every steel kit building can be easily insulated
in order to lower heating costs.